Thursday, May 13, 2010

Does This Photo Make My Butt Look Big?

So, have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered if your pants made your butt look big? I was in a photo shoot recently and had chosen the one photo that I liked to send in for an article about my business. I got home and was about to email it when my two boys and husband came over. I showed them the photo and much to my surprise they were NOT impressed!

They pointed out that my head looked small and my butt looked like it had an entire extra pad attached to it!!! (I am sure it is the way I am sitting!) I guess, because I have never been accused of having a big butt, I never even thought about if the photo made it look big. They also pointed out that the organizing bins looked as if they were falling on me and they did not understand the background. "What are those pictures??" they asked.

After we laughed for several minutes they helped me decide on another photo and I sent that in. But (no pun intended :)), because I will probably never use this photo now I thought I should ask, "Does this photo make my butt look big?"

1 comment:

Kris said...

No! Love the suit!